We are seeking contract Mental Health Therapists who work with adults and couples to join our team!
If you are interested in the perks of private practice such as focusing on the client more than billing, enjoy being part of a team yet have the independence to set your own schedule, this is the place for you.
With flexible hours, you can work part time or full time. We request that you work at least 8 hours per week with a minimum of 2 days.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide research-based therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Diagnosis and treat mental health disorders
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling, a master’s or doctorate, and INDEPENDENT state licensure
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Motivated, driven and a hard worker
- Must be self-motivated
- Prefer therapists already paneled with insurance companies (This part can take 3-6 months for those not already paneled but interested)
- For Independently licensed therapist there is 50-70% fee split (based upon number of clients seen per week)
- Case consultation and other support available
- Potential for biannual bonuses
Job Type: Contract
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating your specialties, and include if you are or are not paneled with any insurance companies to Tina@simplythrivetherapy.com