Life and Business Coaching can be very helpful for those with a single issue or as an add-on to therapy.
- Core Energy Coaching 1:1
- Accountability Partner
Business Coaching Consists of
- Core Energy Business Coaching 1:1
- Accountability Partner
Many healthy people seek the services of both therapists and certified life coaches.
- Coaches work with clients that are functional but want to be optimal.
- Coaches team up with clients and hold them accountable.
- With the guidance of a coach, results driven professionals will get measurable results such as key performance indicators and specific behavioral outcomes and goals.
- As a core energy coach, we guide clients to tap into their inner purpose and passion, and connect with their outer goals and tasks to bring sustainable results.
- Bring awareness of client’s blind spots, so that they can breakthrough and accomplish their goals.
- Educate clients on self leadership, goal setting, 7 levels of energy, time management, emotional intelligence, dynamic communication, etc…
- Coaches approach is short term… Minimum 3 months and maximum a year. When it comes to coaching, a client typically signs on for a certain timeframe—say, six months or a year—during which the coach will support him in reaching a specific goal or making a specific change.
- The Core Energy Coach guides the coaching process and ask specific questions to clients to find their own answers and the solutions to their problems.
- Core Energy Coaching Research Paper- Research Article
Difference between Coach, Mentor, Consultant
- Mentor role is basically a role model for the client… It is the been there done that approach. I can tell them what I’ve done in my business and what has worked and what has not worked…
- Consultant Role- Consultants come with an agenda, analyze the business, give them personalized strategies, deliver and they are out. Consultants are not part of the process of growth.. Does it make sense?
- I am a Business Coach and Mentor… I offer to:
- Educate clients on self leadership, goal setting, 7 levels of energy, time management, emotional intelligence, dynamic communication, Creating business plans, etc…
- Clarifying and achieving personal and professional goals
- Working to improve communication skills
- Achieving a work/life balance
- Serve as accountability partner
When to see a Coach and/or Mentor?
Coaching is for you if are looking for help with an immediate problem such as:
1. Dealing with a relationship issue with self or others (Inner Fears, Inner Limiting Beliefs, Breakup, Divorce, Co-parenting, relationship conflict)
2. Looking for direct feedback and advice about issue (give an example)- As certified coaches, we don’t give advice… We believe that the client has all the answers within them, we guide them to get to the answers to their questions.
3. Starting a business or some looking to advance in a career- Business Coaching or Mentorship
4. Training, Self-Leadership Assessments… (Energy Leadership Index for Individuals and Businesses- https://www.ipeccoaching.com/energy-leadership-index), 360
When to see a Therapist?
Coaching is not a fit if you are looking for help with a chronic mental health condition, are in crisis due to a mental health disorder, if you are currently suicidal, or in a domestic violence situation