What is it?
- Helps children work through difficult emotions
- Therapist talks to a child while they explore and play
- The child gets to express themselves through playing
- The child can work through difficulties in their life through play
- The therapist ask questions to the child while they engage in play
Why play therapy could be helpful for your child:
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Learn to express feelings and emotions
- Build strong social skills
We have therapists to help your child experiencing any difficulties through play therapy. Which is a helpful therapeutic technique used by trained therapists in order to help your child through anything they might be going through.